Thursday 1 May 2008

He makes all things wonderful, in His time

It is apt that i am writing this blog entry now. Tomorrow marks a new beginning for me. It took me a while to make this switch back into the financial sector but once i prayed and decided and on it, i know there is no turning back. If i haven't left SPHM and taken the job offer at L&N, i am sure i would've even think about rejoining the financial industry. It has been more than 4 years since i left. Now i feel like i am starting all over again.

Some may say it takes a lot of courage to make this decision at my age. Honestly, i am amaze at myself as well. After making this decision, i actually started to doubt myself, my own abilities, how i might be digging a hole for myself.

Last sunday, during service i felt the Holy spirit speaking to me in my heart. Athough i haven't been the "best" of christian but somehow i still feel the presence of the HS very strongly. Darlene who was leading worship was truly incredible, you can just feel her annointing in worship so strongly.

Immediately after the worship, i wrote this in my notebook... "Salvation is not about what u did or what you can do, its about what Jesus did and what He is going to do in your life." I was reminded that my life is not about my abilities, my shortcomings, my strength or my talents. It is about who God is in my life, and i can rest assure in my salvation in Him because of His love and sacrifice on the cross for me 2000 years ago. Its a simple yet powerful truth. Many people knows this but never believe it fully. I have friends whom i invited to church but refuse to come to church because they think they are not ready for God or they are not worthy for church. The very reason why Jesus died on the cross for them is the very excuse they use to refuse Him.

Nobody is ever ready for God or worthy of church, that is why Jesus came down from heaven to die for our sins... duhhh?!?! To me in this stage of my life i am beginning to see things more in perspective. Less of self more of Him. It doesn't matter who i am, what's more important is who He is.

No comments: