Tuesday 13 November 2007

I am a peacock and i am proud of it

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Peacock? The 3rd definition of Peacock on Dictionary.com defines it as a a "vain, self-conscious person." Hmmm... sounds like anyone you know?

Peacock are showy by nature, but i think the definition on dictionary.com is unfair to the peacock. (I am personifying here) The thing is, we don't always want to show and spread our tail feathers and yes i am a peacock and i am proud of it!

We the peacocks are not vain, maybe self conscious but definitely not vain. We carefully pick our timing and ocassions to be showy. This is good because no matter how good you are if you keep showing off your ass, not only will people not be impress but pissed most of the time.
So my good looking bunch of friends, listen to me. I don't want to name names but Gin listen to me: no matter how pretty or good looking you think you are or even how "can make it (A sai)" and talented you think you are, pick and choose the appropriate times to show off in the most unobviously obvious way. People will be irritated and aggitated if you keep sticking your ass feathers in their face all the time. I am sure many of you can relate to people you know who are ill behaved like that, ass feather and all.

So my friends, recognize the fact that you are a peacock and be proud of it. But then again if you are a peacock you wouldn't have a problem being proud. As the saying goes:"Be as proud as a peacock, just don't be a cock!"

No comments: