Wednesday 5 March 2008

Waiting time versus wasting time

I need to learn patience. I am someone who doesn't like to wait. Case in point, lunch time, good food means crowded. Not so good food, food served in less than 5 minutes. I will rather eat at the not so nice stall then choose the crowded bloody good food stall.

I think the year 2008 will be a very good year. It seems that God is teaching me many valuable lessons. About my finances, my career, my patience and more importantly not taking the people around me for granted.

I have been truly blessed with many good friends who cares for me. Recently i just heard from a friend that some of my ex colleagues were even asking about me if i were okay. Probably due to some of the facebook shout outs that i have been postings. It seems that my whole life i have been a pendulum. Swinging from one extreme to the other. I think i better stop swinging b4 i hit the big 3...

I am truly learning to wait, waiting on Him to show me more. I want to do more with my life, i ain't going to waste it staying in my comfort zone and waiting for my life to pass me by. God, don't let that happen to me.

A former manager from my work place years ago told me, if the cow doesn't want to drink there is no way you can force him to do so. I don't want to be that cow. Make me lie down in green pastures and lead me beside still waters, i am willing... i am willing.

No comments: