Thursday 14 February 2008

Tis the season to be lonely

Ahhh... Valentine's day! A season to love and be loved. A time to show your love on this special day to show how deep your pockets are...

A bouquet of 36 Red roses----$355/-
A romantic ride on the Singapore Flyer----$399/-
Special V day package at the Ritz Carlton---$12,000/-

N0t having a date to spend the money on ---- priceless...
For anything else, there is a bunch of banana i can chew on at home.

Well not exactly priceless but a savings of $12,754/-
I like to look on the bright side.

Its strange that my horoscope says that my love life will be full of colour this year and it will be good to consumate my marriage this year. Not that i believe in horoscope but its interesting that it is mentioning things that are entirely not true. My love life is zero and as much as i want to do some consumation, there is no one to do it with. Anyone who wants to consumate with me do let me know... but i digress.

Happy V day to all the happy couples out there... break up and don't waste each other's time for all those not so happy couples out there! As Fish sings:"Fen Shou Kuai le"

No comments: