Friday 25 January 2008

Keep it light hearted

Just yesterday i was told by one of my friend to start blogging something more light hearted rather than expound on deep thoughts and irrational and disgusting human behaviour. Behaviours that are displayed by human specimens such as myself that seems unacceptable in her eyes.

Although she thinks that i am gay and full of myself, i shall comply and blog on more light hearted topics. She happens to be a long time friend of mine so i will not record her name in my little black book and reveal who she is ... oops did i just reveal her gender... oh and btw her name sounds like a genre of music.... no i don't have a friend name pop.... think Diana Krall. Yes yes and she has a stupid dog at home as well and she gets on everyones nerve once in a while. In fact she has 2 dogs...

Back to my point, let me try blogging about my day... hmmm lets see, i had a chicken leg for lunch covered with some herb sauce at ikea... i was having lunch with my twin sister and someone from the media. Very interestingly, she had a niece 5 years old who has an imaginary boyfren call Raver who is 28 years old and drives a light red car... its pretty weird for a kid to conjure up an imaginary boyfren like that don't you think. I had 2 cups of coffee with 2 packs of sugar. I didn't shop at Ikea after that and went straight to my appointment at Fullerton. The weather was hot with temperature at a high of 32 degress.

Light hearted enough.

Okay, lets face it. I can't blog light hearted stuff and i am not a blogger who blogs about my everyday life. Who needs to know anyway. In the famous words of Frank Sinatra... i did it my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in jemmie's way, beep beep you.

btw, i have two(gregarious)dogs.

also, i say light hearted, not frivolous.
and who says you are expounding deep thoughts anyway?! bwhahahah.

gregarious dog owner, me.

p.s: i may send your nerves flying to the moon at times, but i love you the same. =)