Thursday 2 November 2006

Zombified

You sleep, wake up, go to work, sleep, wake up, go to work... have a few drinks with friends, sing k, deal with unreasonable clients at work btw these people are truly in the "Full of shit stupid idiot league." (Quote from Nic and Gin) sigh... i am off work, will not want to thnk about it.
What the heck, its like living in Monopoly, Its just going round n round n round. You earn a living, collect ur pay everytime u pass go, buy property, earn more... start a family, have children, ur children have children. Is there a point to all these? There must be a point right? I am trying to find out, so if there is someone out there who knows let me know.
If life continues this way, life is not worth living. Somebody save me from this zombified life! Now that my weekends are so without purpose, the only thing i can look forward on sunday is Bro Fred's Vision classes. Well there is also a Maxim Party to look forward to tomorrow, but that is partly work too. Wat's worst sat i am on duty for women's fair. Bloody no life.
Just trying hard to get use to my life now. Trying to take my mind off things i don't want to think about. Music helps to put me to sleep if it is the right music. For example, i am listening to damien rice now and i feel like killing myself and the next moment Michael Buble comes up with the next song on my playlist and i feel like singing n dancing to Dream little dream of me. Then again anyone who sees me dance might want to kill themselves too...
Sigh, i will end this entry with the Damien Rice song, do come to the women's fair at Marina Square Central Atrium, if anyone of you are free. Lots of freebies and fashion shows going on.
Blower's Daughter
And so it isJust like you said it would beLife goes easy on meMost of the timeAnd so it isThe shorter storyNo love, no gloryNo hero in her skyI can't take my eyes off of youAnd so it isJust like you said it should beWe'll both forget the breezeMost of the timeAnd so it isThe colder waterThe blower's daughterThe pupil in denialI can't take my eyes off of youDid I say that I loathe you?Did I say that I want toLeave it all behind?I can't take my mind off of youMy mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new...

No comments: