Friday 3 October 2008

Vineyard - Many grapes make a bunch

To all my new colleagues at Vineyard. You have made my first 4 months a wonderful experience. There are so many different teams within the branch but i choose to celebrate the diversity. It makes my life so much more interesting than ever.

Firstly my thanks to MM and TM, my 2 bosses. MM, to your insights and long term vision that make svineyard what it will be tomorrow. To TM, for your coaching and mentoring and ideas that make vineyard what it is today.

To AQ, my manager, who is so willing to guide me patiently even though she doesn't have to.

To XL and his interesting team of advisers that never fails to brightened up my day.

To BY and his group as well for their drive and passion for the business.

The things i have learnt for the past 4 months has been invaluable and i will continue to drive on to qualify for CRT next year.

And of course thanks to God for placing me where i am now, i am beginning to see the vision that was given to me so many years ago. I will be on that stage!

No comments: