Monday 14 July 2008

Its officially over

My life officially ended today. It's worst than a physical death. It's death in its purest sense. My emotions are dead, my spirit is dying... It is sad to have all these truth in my head but i don't choose to believe them. I am a walking living corpse, the mind has died, my Spirit burning out and a physical body waiting to wither away.

What meaning does my life bear? Where does it lead to? I am turning my friends away one by one. I am turning my mother away. I have stopped almost all contact with my closer church friends. I have stopped getting involved in their lives by choice... I am sorry i have stopped being a friend.

My mind is not sound anymore. I will still function in the norm but thats it, norm. I don't know when i stopped caring... I don't know when i stopped loving... but i did.

Nothing matters to me anymore it seems. Not my job, my family, friends, church or even God... All these while i try to make it work but it finally fell apart.

I don't know if i will ever pick up the pieces again. I have lost all belief in myself and i pray that i have not lost belief in Him....

All i can say is I am sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you. Things may be (extremely) bleak around you but do look around and get some perspective.

There must be thousands of people in situations worse off than you...at least you've not lost any limbs...you're not wheel-chair bound...you've not had to make an excruciating life or death decision (think 9/11)...or many other unimaginable things.

It's all about perspective.

Anonymous said...

Emo-Na was here :)Time to write smthing new??!! Inject some +ve energy here!!!! Btw, Jia you and Get well soon!!!!