Friday 17 August 2007

Hk and Macau my second home for now

As i am writing my blog, i am in my room in Langham Place hotel in Mongkok. Due to my new job, i have been travelling to these 2 places very regularly. 2 more visits to HK and i can apply for a Hk frequent visitor card! Mong kok happens to be my favorite place to go when i visit HK. The streets are just so alive!
My view on the 29th floor:

The great thing is about Hk is that even during weekdays the streets are still full of life at 11pm. Don't they have to work the next day?

Taking the MTR can be such a joy as well. Except in the mornig rush hour... but i must commend the fact that they actually employ traffic marshals to ursher the passengers like sheeps to a slaughter into the train.
The pace of Macau is very slow compared to Hk or S'pore. you can sense that the people there is not in any hurry to go anywhere. What do you expect with a population of only half a million.
Well, guess i will be coming back to Singapore this sat 18th August. And the next week i will be back again. Its a good thing i love Hk and Macau. See all friends soon.

No comments: